Stern NIB pin

This is probably a silly question but I never bought a NIB pin so..

Is it necessary to put mylar and wax a NIB flipper on arrival or has all
this been done ?

First thing you should do when you get it going is to play the darn thing,
enjoy a little bit. Issues with then expose themself, and should just be a
minor adjustment, like my experience. After a handfull of games then you can
go ahead and give it some wax. I changed the balls every 30 games or so to
get most of the dirt out of the machine.

If mylar is needed it will already be there from the factory, usually just
around the pops, if you keep your game clean and balls polished, you
shouldnt have to worry about any wear. It will be HUO anyway.

--Eric

If there is no factory Mylar, (And there usually isn't), you
would have to install it. Years ago, these were often an option
and came rolled up inside the game or could be ordered from the
game distributor. Small Mylar "patches" are usually present in
possible high wear areas, though

No, a NIB game has no wax. That would also have to be done
by you.

Fred
TX
CARGPB#8