The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
adjust your browser settings. "

I have inclluded a link to a screen capture of the page at real.com
where I was going to download some games. Notice all the x'd out
boxes. The links from this page are broken. This is just one example.
As far as I know, I did not make any settings to get this behavior. I
have 2 other computers configured pretty much the same way and they do
not have this problem.
http://home.earthlink.net/~jntansey/screencapture.htm

Any help to get the settings change so this fault can be corrected
will be appreciated. If you could, email me at
joseph.tansey@gmail.com

TIA
1 answer Last reply
More about page displayed message

    Checking for/Help with Hijackware
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
    http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/tshoot.html

    When all else fails, HijackThis v1.99.1
    (http://aumha.net/downloads/hijackthis.zip) is the preferred tool to use.
    It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware. **Post
    your log to http://forums.spywareinfo.com/,
    http://castlecops.com/forum67.html or http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
    for expert analysis, not here.**

    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

    fillyflash wrote:
    > When I visit certain web pages, I get the message
    >

    > "The page cannot be displayed
    > The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site
    > might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to
    > adjust your browser settings. "
    >
    > I have inclluded a link to a screen capture of the page at real.com
    > where I was going to download some games. Notice all the x'd out
    > boxes. The links from this page are broken. This is just one example.
    > As far as I know, I did not make any settings to get this behavior. I
    > have 2 other computers configured pretty much the same way and they do
    > not have this problem.
    > http://home.earthlink.net/~jntansey/screencapture.htm
    >
    > Any help to get the settings change so this fault can be corrected
    > will be appreciated. If you could, email me at
    > joseph.tansey@gmail.com
    >
    > TIA

Windows XP