Would like to know how to change my xp search back to default. It has
changed to
windows 2000 after I installed TweakUI tools. Can anybody help me on this.

Open TweakUI: In the right pane click the + to the left of Explorer. Then in the right
pane scroll down to Use Classic Search (there are two entries, one for Explorer (Windows),
and one for Internet Explorer). Click to REMOVE the checkmarks in the boxes to the left
of those two entries. Then click the APPLY and OK buttons at the bottom of the window.
Then reboot your system.
--

T.C.
t__cruise@[NoSpam]hotmail.com

"Norm Tracy" <ramsey333@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Would like to know how to change my xp search back to default. It has
> changed to
> windows 2000 after I installed TweakUI tools. Can anybody help me on this.

Ahhh, DER - untick the box in tweakui.