continuous error reports

when logged into the zone.com games, i am continuously
getting error reports, which in turn stops whatever game i
am in and automatically returns me to the msn home
page...this is an ongoing problem that i can not seem to
fix....only in the spades game rooms does this not
happen....in every other game i do get error
reports...please help! thanx

tbb wrote:

> when logged into the zone.com games, i am continuously
> getting error reports, which in turn stops whatever game i
> am in and automatically returns me to the msn home
> page...this is an ongoing problem that i can not seem to
> fix....only in the spades game rooms does this not
> happen....in every other game i do get error
> reports...please help! thanx

What error message exactly?

--

+Elmo_Tech