Sign in with
Your question

Notebook&Laptop Cooler?

Tags:
Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
May 15, 2010 12:42:50 PM

Hey guys, just want to say thanks to Maz, for helping me with my last laptop issue and witch one to choose. But im back today with another issue, well i plan to do alot of gaming on my laptop like MW2 and some other games, the specs for my laptop are:

i7 720QM Quad Core @ 1.6 GHZ turbo boost to 2.8ghz,
4 GB Corsair RAM @ 1333 MHZ
500 GB SATA HDD 16mb Cache [7,200] RPM
ATI HD 5650M 1GB Of FrameBuffer.
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 BIT.
15.6" Screen size HD

So i plan to play games on this laptop, and obviously because of the dedicated graphics, and the i7 it will get hot when im playing MW2, so i was thinking of getting a Laptop Cooler for my home, im not really bothered about power consumption, or how much noise it makes, but aslong as it preforms good, the maximum i would be prepared to spend would be £60 witch is $87 dollars i believe. So any suggestions would be much apprichated, thanks.

More about : notebook laptop cooler

Related resources
May 18, 2010 11:31:35 AM

cooler will give u 2 to 4c lower which isnt worth it, all u have to do is play near an open window where cool air is around and wear a jacket
May 18, 2010 12:00:41 PM

Hi dogan, In my opinion. I don't think its worth spending so much money on a laptop cooler, you may want to use your laptop in a air-conditioned room or simply make sure you use it on a flat surface and not some material which might help to trap heat.I you still prefer a laptop cooler, I think a rather cheap one will do the job.
May 18, 2010 5:48:19 PM

Thanks hollow, i think ill go with the laptop cooler 'coolmaster' or somthing that JMTech suggested, i like the idea of being able to moved the fans directly under your laptop vents, much thanks
!