Wayne taking pre-order names for FH playfields as of today..

According to the forums on pinball.com. I enthusiastically put my name on
the list; I guess I'd suggest checking out the forum there for all the
details.

Doug, optimistic this whole controversy will work out in the end and I'll
have some nice new parts for my FH

Scott

"...forum on pinball.com..."

Sheesh, I have a hard enough time just keeping up with this PINBALL
forum. Now I gotta go visit another forum hosted by someone that can
control the content of what goes on in that forum (sounds a little bit
like the old European Block party that got busted up in the 1980s).

TRENDING THREADS