Sign in with
Your question

TSSTcorp CDDVDW TS-L633C Driver

Last response: in Windows 7
November 25, 2012 10:54:00 PM

My DVD/CD Driver TSTcopr TS-L633c is not working. I have tried uninstalling it, and
upgrading it, but the same driver will comeback as the best choice of driver, so
nothing change, and I am still without driver. Please let me know how to get rid of
the current one, and replace it. Thank you.
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
November 25, 2012 11:03:06 PM

Hi :) 

What makes you think the drive itself hasn't failed..its VERY common....

All the best Brett :) 
m
l
November 25, 2012 11:12:39 PM

If you have a Windows disc, try booting from that. If it works, you'll know your drive at least functions (and that the driver most likely really is the problem.) If you can't boot at all, you probably need a new optical drive.
m
l
Related resources
November 25, 2012 11:39:51 PM

Thank you Benji for your response. I do not have a disc.
m
l
November 25, 2012 11:40:44 PM

benji720 said:
If you have a Windows disc, try booting from that. If it works, you'll know your drive at least functions (and that the driver most likely really is the problem.) If you can't boot at all, you probably need a new optical drive.

Thank you Benji for your response. I do not have a disc
m
l
November 28, 2012 6:22:05 AM

OK, do you have access to a 2nd computer with a CD burner? If so, download and burn a copy of the free Ultimate Boot CD from here:

http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/download.html

Then once that's burned, put it into your problematic CD drive and try to boot from that. If it works, you know your drive is alive. If it failed, you know your drive bailed.
m
l
January 19, 2014 12:23:08 PM

Does anyone know if this driver exist? I've been searching everywhere I can think of with no luck.
m
l
February 24, 2014 11:33:50 AM

L3iGH said:
Does anyone know if this driver exist? I've been searching everywhere I can think of with no luck.

I also am searching for this driver. My drive works, it reads audio cds just fine, however it does not read dvds. The current driver is Microsofts cdrom.sys. There is a firmware update that supposedly helps some people with this drive that I found on Asus's site, however it did not help me.
m
l
!