Pinballs in Newtown Square (Philly) Pennsylvania

Scott

I'll be in Newton Square in mid-September for a week of SAP training.
I'd like to find a location to play pinball at nights when I go out for
dinner.

Anybody know of some locations (pizza joints, bowling alleys, arcades,
malls, etc) in that area?

Thanks

Check this place out - Might be like a 45 min ride, but worth it! :)
http://www.pinballparlour.com/
-Jeff

<scott@farrar.com> wrote in message
> I'll be in Newton Square in mid-September for a week of SAP training.
> I'd like to find a location to play pinball at nights when I go out for
> dinner.
>
> Anybody know of some locations (pizza joints, bowling alleys, arcades,
> malls, etc) in that area?
>
> Thanks

Dave and Busters. (tons of games) Just off 95, under the Ben Franklin
Bridge. Booze, Broads, Fun, and Food along with a great selection of
games (what else can a guy ask for?) Then hop in a cab and go to South
St. and eat a cheese steak at Jims Steaks, while you enjoy the sidewalk
freak show. If you have the time, check out the Historic area and stand
"where it all started".

Try giving Boomers a call http://www.boomers4fun.com/HoursMain.html .
They're not far from Newtown Square. The last time I was there they had
about 6 DMD games. All looked fairly clean and the kids weren't paying any
attention to them.

- Steve B.

<scott@farrar.com> wrote in message
> I'll be in Newton Square in mid-September for a week of SAP training.
> I'd like to find a location to play pinball at nights when I go out for
> dinner.
>
> Anybody know of some locations (pizza joints, bowling alleys, arcades,
> malls, etc) in that area?
>
> Thanks

xlr8

"chuckster" <crrogers@ptd.net> wrote in message
> Dave and Busters. (tons of games) Just off 95, under the Ben Franklin
> Bridge. Booze, Broads, Fun, and Food along with a great selection of
> games (what else can a guy ask for?) Then hop in a cab and go to South
> St. and eat a cheese steak at Jims Steaks, while you enjoy the sidewalk
> freak show. If you have the time, check out the Historic area and stand
> "where it all started".

Yeah, where it all started. Just be careful when watching the freak show
not to get mugged!! Dave and Busters has a neat network of those bug
ceiling fans. One fan is connected to another by a hugh belt. then the
next fan is connected to another with a belt, and so on and so on. It's
pretty cool to watch. I haven't been there for many years but it was fun
there.

Enjoy!!

Jim