Status
Not open for further replies.

Juan

Distinguished
May 5, 2003

My outlook is no reading my pst file. It says is has problems and tells me
to use the fix tool. Do you know where can I finf it? what's the name of tool
file?

Thanks
Juan

It's called ScanPST.Exe. It doesn't have an Icon in the Microsoft
Office program groups. You can find it with Search (using the
Advanced options to search Hidden and System). Once located,
Right Click it's icon and from the context menu, hover on Send To
and then Left-Click the destination "Desktop (Create Shortcut)"
When using ScanPST, be sure to choose the option to create a
backup copy. Any operation of this type can sometimes make a
minor error into a major one.

"Juan" <Juan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> My outlook is no reading my pst file. It says is has problems and tells me
> to use the fix tool. Do you know where can I finf it? what's the name of
> tool
> file?
>
> Thanks
> Juan