Update failure and Internet Explorer errors

Pablo

When I try to download the "Critical Update" from
microsoft I get an error message saying part of the data
can't be unpacked due to some possible corruption and to
try again. I've tryed againg and always get that message!

I also have a laptop that I recently conected and whenever
I get the Broadmand software starded on that computer I
get an error message with Explorer:

EXPLORER caused an exception 6d007fH in mobile
WeBCHECK.DLL at 0177:78b32599.....

I get a similar error when I try to open Explorer.

Can anyone help??????

Thanks!

joker

Several things you need to know or do for this issue.

First this newsgroup is only for the Microsoft networking hardware.

Second this is a Windows error involving two Windows files thus it would
be better if you were to post in a newsgroup about your version of windows.

Third disable your anti-virus software before you install critical
updates or any updates from the http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com site.

Forth when you post you should include the version of Windows you are
running as well.

Fifth you might want to check out the following articles over at
http://support.microsoft.com as they may apply.

194177 Description of the Internet Explorer Repair Tool

312451 How to Remove Internet Explorer 6 by Reinstalling Windows

Pablo wrote:
> When I try to download the "Critical Update" from
> microsoft I get an error message saying part of the data
> can't be unpacked due to some possible corruption and to
> try again. I've tryed againg and always get that message!
>
> I also have a laptop that I recently conected and whenever
> I get the Broadmand software starded on that computer I
> get an error message with Explorer:
>
> EXPLORER caused an exception 6d007fH in mobile
> WeBCHECK.DLL at 0177:78b32599.....
>
> I get a similar error when I try to open Explorer.
>
> Can anyone help??????
>
> Thanks!

See if this applies

"Module Webcheck.dll" Error Message When Opening My Computer or After
Internet Explorer Upgrade

Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -