Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Is there a way to log onto 2 accounts simoultaniously?

Last response: in Windows 7
April 13, 2010 7:20:16 AM

I would like to use my pc with 2 people at the same time(I have 2 screens, 2keyboards and 2 mice). Is this possible and if so how?

Best solution

Anonymous
a b $ Windows 7
April 13, 2010 2:24:31 PM

I am afraid what you are trying to do will not work. You can run more than one input and display from the PC but only one line of input ie, one operator at a time.

I did once see a PC built with two Motherboards in one case though, ran tow desktops, but essentially it was two PCs built into one case for space saving, the acted independently from each other.
April 14, 2010 7:35:08 AM

Anonymous said:
I am afraid what you are trying to do will not work. You can run more than one input and display from the PC but only one line of input ie, one operator at a time.

I did once see a PC built with two Motherboards in one case though, ran tow desktops, but essentially it was two PCs built into one case for space saving, the acted independently from each other.

But you can download software for the purposes I mentioned for linux?
m
l
Related resources
April 14, 2010 12:18:12 PM

Unix/Linux does allow multiple log ins to a system, just not on the same console.
m
l
April 21, 2010 3:06:38 PM

marcellis22 said:
Unix/Linux does allow multiple log ins to a system, just not on the same console.

what do you mean by no on the same console? and does this mean its impossible for windows?
m
l
April 28, 2010 5:24:53 AM

Best answer selected by somebody_007.
m
l
!