Switching between monitors problem...

Ok, I have really screwed something up! I was trying to switch to me
secondary monitor because the video card enabled 32-bit. Well, after I
switched and restarted my computer is completely blank. I have no icons,
tollbar, NOTHING. I can right click and get the menu, but when I click on
properties I get nothing. No menu. How can I change my primary monitor back
if I can't see anything?!

Please HELP!!!

NikkiNeedsHelp wrote:
> Ok, I have really screwed something up! I was trying to switch to me
> secondary monitor because the video card enabled 32-bit. Well, after I
> switched and restarted my computer is completely blank. I have no icons,
> tollbar, NOTHING. I can right click and get the menu, but when I click on
> properties I get nothing. No menu. How can I change my primary monitor back
> if I can't see anything?!
>
> Please HELP!!!

Have you tried booting into Safe Mode? That should get you booted with a
Standard VGA monitor that will at least be usable.

Press F8 while the system's booting to get the Safe Mode menu.

"Z" wrote:

> NikkiNeedsHelp wrote:
> > Ok, I have really screwed something up! I was trying to switch to me
> > secondary monitor because the video card enabled 32-bit. Well, after I
> > switched and restarted my computer is completely blank. I have no icons,
> > tollbar, NOTHING. I can right click and get the menu, but when I click on
> > properties I get nothing. No menu. How can I change my primary monitor back
> > if I can't see anything?!
> >
> > Please HELP!!!
>
> Have you tried booting into Safe Mode? That should get you booted with a
> Standard VGA monitor that will at least be usable.
>
> Press F8 while the system's booting to get the Safe Mode menu.

Thank you!! I started in Safe Mode and did a system restore. Good as new!