Nascar on Smithfield St Arcade in Pittsburgh

Hi, I went to this arcade on Smithfield St. in Pittsburgh and they had
the new Nascar pinball. It was pretty cool, it played real nice, but
then again it was new. The following pinballs were in the downtown
arcade...Terminator 3, roller coaster tycoon, Nascar, LOR, Sopranos and
an AFM. All the machines played really nice and looked nice except the
AFM...The AFM cabinet is perfect and the playfield looks like it just
came back from Iraq. So if anyone works downtown pittsburgh the arcade
is located a block down the street from kaufmans going toward station
square...i think the name of the arcade is Ace, but dont quote me on
the name...Have a great day

brivy

brivy37@yahoo.com wrote:
> Hi, I went to this arcade on Smithfield St. in Pittsburgh and they had
> the new Nascar pinball. It was pretty cool, it played real nice, but
> then again it was new. The following pinballs were in the downtown
> arcade...Terminator 3, roller coaster tycoon, Nascar, LOR, Sopranos and
> an AFM. All the machines played really nice and looked nice except the
> AFM...The AFM cabinet is perfect and the playfield looks like it just
> came back from Iraq. So if anyone works downtown pittsburgh the arcade
> is located a block down the street from kaufmans going toward station
> square...i think the name of the arcade is Ace, but dont quote me on
> the name...Have a great day
>
> brivy

That AFM is beat - IIRC, the playfield is to the wood and the SOL hole
looks like a metorite struck it.

There's a Monster Bash down the street at Jimmy's Post Tavern and a
LOTR a few doors down at the Lantern Lounge - both are on Smithfield as
well.

I guess that the TOM is no longer at Aces, eh?

Steve P.

Scott

Well, finally, it looks like the days of finding blown out Williams
games that are 10 years old on location is coming to an end. Now,
we'll find newer Stern games replacing them (if they are replaced at
all).

And YES, I would rather play a new Stern game than a 10 year old game
that I've played to death - its time to find something new on locations!

Guess I am the opposite - I'd rather play any Bally/Williams over, well,
anything else. :)

--
-Steve P.

All messages are scanned with Norton Anti-Virus