FA : Several goodies for late model games

Parts for Medieval Madness, Scared Stiff, No Good Gophers, cactus canyon
etc.

Ebay Seller : kstair

MM castle front
SS crate plastic
MM damsel ramp
Misc assemblies still in original wrappers
CC bart head and hat
CC keep out sign
NGG gopher heads (both)

Much more . . .

If I could figure out the link I'd post it . . . (it always gives me a huge
triple line of gibberish)

Good luck for those interested !

--
Kerry Stair

Mantis Amusements "Its all about Pinball"

martin

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkstair