Microsoft office outlook 2003

I don't know what password I put in for microsoft office outlook 2003 and I
can't sign on to get my e-mail. Help, I'm getting very frustrated. How can
I either find out my password or reset it.
--
Donna
4 answers Last reply

    Your password is saved at the ISP/email server. Contact
    your email provider/IT depart and have it reset.

    some support

    "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    |I don't know what password I put in for microsoft office
    outlook 2003 and I
    | can't sign on to get my e-mail. Help, I'm getting very
    frustrated. How can
    | I either find out my password or reset it.
    | --
    | Donna

    Jim,

    Thanks for the info, my ISP is comcast...they will give me the password for
    outlook???
    --
    Donna

    Donna wrote:

    > Jim,
    >
    > Thanks for the info, my ISP is comcast...they will give me the
    > password for outlook???

    Yes. The password isn't really for Outlook (your email program). The
    password is for the Comcast mail servers so they can authenticate you
    as a proper user of the Comcast system. You enter your user name
    (yourname@comcast.net) and the password into Outlook (or any other
    email program) so when you send mail *Comcast* knows you are allowed to
    use their system.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com

    They can reset your password and you then put that new
    password in Outlook.

    | Jim,
    |
    | Thanks for the info, my ISP is comcast...they will give me
    the password for
    | outlook???
    | --
    | Donna
    |

    | "Jim Macklin" wrote:
    |
    | > Your password is saved at the ISP/email server. Contact
    | > your email provider/IT depart and have it reset.
    | >

    | > --
    | > some support
    | > http://www.usdoj.gov/olc/secondamendment2.htm
    | >

    | > "Donna" <Donna@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message

    | > |I don't know what password I put in for microsoft
    office
    | > outlook 2003 and I
    | > | can't sign on to get my e-mail. Help, I'm getting
    very
    | > frustrated. How can
    | > | I either find out my password or reset it.
    | > | --
    | > | Donna

Outlook 2003 Microsoft Office Windows XP