Port Replicator for 9100

When will the port replicator be available for the Inspirion 9100?

Thanks,

Mike

clint

I hope you didn't buy one expecting that there was going to be a port
replicator. AFAIK, there is no connector on the unit for a port replicator.
Your only option is a USB port replicator.

I've ordered one off eBay. The description was "Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0
Dockstation F5U216". I figure for $10 (plus shipping), I can't go too far
wrong! :) The ones from Dell, as far as I can tell, are all USB 1.1, so
their Ethernet connection is all 10Mb.

Good luck! If you ever do hear of a full port replicator (with monitor
output, in particular), post in here!

Clint