XML ERROR WITH RISE OF NATIONS

September 13, 2005 5:36:04 PM

Hi, when I try to install Rise Of Nations, pop up:
"translated_string.xml not loaded. File missing?" and then
"internal_string.xml not loaded. File missing?"
and I can´t install this game.

Could anyone help me with this please? :(

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-XML-ERR...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1405941

More about : xml error rise nations

September 13, 2005 5:36:05 PM

rocksur wrote:

> Hi, when I try to install Rise Of Nations, pop up:
> "translated_string.xml not loaded. File missing?" and then
> "internal_string.xml not loaded. File missing?"
> and I can´t install this game.
>
> Could anyone help me with this please? :(

You should contact the game vendor.

--
Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User