XML ERROR WITH RISE OF NATIONS

Hi, when I try to install Rise Of Nations, pop up:
"translated_string.xml not loaded. File missing?" and then
"internal_string.xml not loaded. File missing?"
and I can´t install this game.

Could anyone help me with this please? :(

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/General-Discussion-XML-ERROR-RISE-NATIONS-ftopict420692.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1405941
1 answer Last reply
More about error rise nations

    rocksur wrote:

    > Hi, when I try to install Rise Of Nations, pop up:
    > "translated_string.xml not loaded. File missing?" and then
    > "internal_string.xml not loaded. File missing?"
    > and I can´t install this game.
    >
    > Could anyone help me with this please? :(

    You should contact the game vendor.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User