GAMES AT PINBALL AND ARCADE SUPERSHOW?

Thought I would put a feeler out to see what games might be coming to
the 1st annual Pinball and Arcade Supershow in Marion, Illinois on
September 24, 2005.
I plan to bring the following games for free play.
Gottlieb: King Pin, Aquarius, Fast Draw, Jungle Pincess.

The following games I will bring for free play and for sale.
Gottlieb: Card Trix, Top Score
Williams: Space odyssey
Bally: Flip Flop, Harlem Globetrotters

I am looking for Gottlieb em's to purchase working or not.
If you do not know about the show check out the website at
www.popbumper.com website and click on the Supershow link.

I will be participating at the show in the swap meet area from 6am to
12 noon.

Thanks, Ken

Ken, this is Rob Craig. I don't think we've talked about the games I'm
bringing - and for everyone else, here's the list. I'm going to rent a
25' liftgate Ryder to get them there (in 2 trips I'm sure!)

Rocky n Bullwinkle, No Fear, Guns n Roses, Cirqus Volt.,TOTAN, Laser
War, Pinbot, Lights Camera Action, No Good Gophers, Theatre of Magic,
WCS 94, LordOTRings, Ripley's, Judge Dredd, Demo Man, TZ, TAF, Indiana
J, Blackwater 100,Bride of Pin(with new NOS pf just installed!),Swords
of Fury (w. new NOS PF installed),BK2000, Medusa, Meteor, Black Hole,
Haunted House, Xenon.....maybe more?

Steve Rothschild is bringing Barb Wire,Baywatch, LAHero,Freddy,
Whodunnit, and Twister. He says he might bring 4 or 5 more.

-Rob C:>

Just made my hotel reservations for Saturday night at the Fairfeild
Inn. Any idea what time the auction will begin/end? Do you expect many
games at the auction? Who is supplying the games for auction? With the
swap meet starting at 6AM, I am wandering if I would be better off
staying over on Friday night and make the trek home late on Saturday,
both nights is probably not a option. Have to decide what game to haul
with me, when will game set-up take place?
Looking forward to the show.
Bob Stemmler

Auction should kick off at 7:30PM. Steve is running the Showdown at
Sundown tournament and we want to bring attention to the final round
players. I would love to see both run in tandem, but I don't think it's
going to happen. The auctioneer is not going to be anything like you've
seen at amusement auctions. We're trying to give people what they want
.. . .which is what we want too! This guys has no tie-ins with any
operators.... will not accept phantom bids (since phantoms are usually
broke anyway!), and will charge No Buyer's Premium. That means, the
hammer price is the price! WOW! What an idea - huh? So there is no
reason for people (individuals) to not want to bring stuff into this
auction - ya know?

I don't know how many games will be at this auction. It really depends
upon the local amusement operators response (un-tapped inventory, trust
me!) which we have ongoing discussions with, the selling collector's
response and how much people buy off the freeplay floor. They can't
leave until 5PM, but they can sell them at any time.

Game setup for anyone bringing 4 or more freeplay machines will be
Friday night. We've got 70 machines coming that night in a 4 hour
period that we know for sure.... with another 24 that "should" be
coming. That's almost 100! So to keep traffic to a minimum, we're
asking for those with 4 or more to come Friday night if at all
possible. Otherwise, Saturday morning during the early swap meet hours
(6AM to 8AM) would be best. My estimate right now is about 125 total
machines, but we are surely wanting to see a few more!

Anyone bringing a machine can get their game up on the Expected List by
e-mailing me. I hate to bring up the subject.... but we need some video
games to add to this list too!!!
-Rob Craig
www.supershow.popbumper.com

Adi

Hmm. Ryder only has 20 footers, 24 footers and 26 footers, of course I might
be mistaken, won't be the first time. Either way, 24 and 26 - they will
comfortably hold 24 games you're bringing loaded upright, I've done it. Make
sure you top off the tank when you bring it back to them, they will charge
you an arm and a leg if they have to fill it there. Also, before renting
inspect the vehicle together with the agent and note all the flaws, so they
won't string you for "damage" that's already been there. Best of luck, drive
safely and have fun.

Adi
www.txpinball.com