Tech Help Pinbot

I have a pinbot that has a flasher problem. first I have check fuses,
bulbs, wires. It has several little boards that are missing what I
believe are heat sink resistors, (4 per board). The flasher lights on
top work & the ones on the backbox work & 3 work at the very top of the
playfield, but the two clumps of 4 for the sun & another spot plus the
ones on the lower playfield do not work. Any suggestions?
Thanks,

Don
Jerky2pinball@aol.com

Hey Thanks,

Just what I needed.

I thought that might be the problem but didn't want to buy & replace
all those if not necessary.

Thanks again,
Don