Roxio Disc Copier error

Hi there! I have a problem with .ISO files. I had to install a fresh windows
XP Pro SP2 (Hard Drive dissaster) and the EMC 7.5. Everything goes ok
creating the ISO file, but ... If I try to burn it using Disc Copier the
error message is "Invalid Parameter." [0x00000004] ... but using Creator
Classic the error message is "Unknown Error." [0x2200000E]. No matter the
media used. I have the latest update and the latest security patches from
Microsoft. I get the same results using CUE/BIN method.
My DVD burner is the LG SuperMulti GSA-4120 B with firmware A115.
What's wrong with this?

Thanks a lot in advance
Ros
1 answer Last reply
More about roxio disc copier error

    Alen Klaad wrote:

    > Hi there! I have a problem with .ISO files. I had to install a fresh windows
    > XP Pro SP2 (Hard Drive dissaster) and the EMC 7.5. Everything goes ok
    > creating the ISO file, but ... If I try to burn it using Disc Copier the
    > error message is "Invalid Parameter." [0x00000004] ... but using Creator
    > Classic the error message is "Unknown Error." [0x2200000E]. No matter the
    > media used. I have the latest update and the latest security patches from
    > Microsoft. I get the same results using CUE/BIN method.
    > My DVD burner is the LG SuperMulti GSA-4120 B with firmware A115.
    > What's wrong with this?
    >
    > Thanks a lot in advance
    > Ros

    You might want to ask Roxio tech support.

    --
    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Microsoft Error Message Windows XP