lloyd how is Nascar?

Just curious how you like and is it your fav stern?
thx
derek

Fun piece. I thought it is a blast to play.

I don't know if I really think of the new Stern pins as to having a
favorite. I do think it is a lot more fun the LOTR or Elvis, but remember
I'm not much of a player.

Well built, playfield looked excellent as far as what it is clear coated
with. Only a few tiny problems so far. Had the wire gate on lower right side
pop out, simple fix, had a cut end from a cable tie pop up on the playfield,
another easy fix. The car assembly didn't want to come up, there is a
coil/plunger facing sideways that sends out the plunger to hold the car
assembly up, when down either the spring was to stiff, or plunger binding,
or end of plunger dragging against the metal and binding things, a little
clenaing and attention cured that.

Only surprise was the TOPS kit, the button for the lockdown bar was too big
for the hole in the bar and top part of the front of the cabinet. Seems the
different playfield stuff up front made Stern go to a smaller hole, don't
know if they have a smaller tournament button available.

Only issue which may be a bug is when you tilt the game sometimes it freezes
or locks up.

I'm pretty happy I got the game. LTG :)

Lloyd Olson wrote:

> Well built, playfield looked excellent as far as what it is clear coated
> with. Only a few tiny problems so far. Had the wire gate on lower right side
> pop out, simple fix, had a cut end from a cable tie pop up on the playfield,
> another easy fix. The car assembly didn't want to come up, there is a
> coil/plunger facing sideways that sends out the plunger to hold the car
> assembly up, when down either the spring was to stiff, or plunger binding,
> or end of plunger dragging against the metal and binding things, a little
> clenaing and attention cured that.

You DID put a piece of mylar in the upper-left section of the track,
right? (Right under the t-nuts)

If not, you might want to do so, like... NOW! :)

MacMan

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2004

In article <t5-dnZDt2aL0ZGbfRVnyvw@skypoint.com>,
"Lloyd Olson" <ltg@ssbilliards.com> wrote:

> Fun piece. I thought it is a blast to play.

LOTR is dark! I like dark! Elvis I didn;t like at all... light or dark!

> I'm pretty happy I got the game. LTG :)

That's what counts baby!!!! Well done Llyod. I can't wait to find one in
Australia!!

Cheers
MacMan