Cabinet Protectors-

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Can't remember where I can get the colored cabinet protectors. No the
grey/black protectors but the ones that come in different colors.
Anyone?

I would be happy to dell you any of the colored PinCab Protectors that
you need.

Happy flippin!!!

Brad - mrpin@pinballfanatic.com

bogart wrote:
> www.pinballfanatic.com
>
> bogart
> www.pinrestore.com
>
> Max wrote:
> > Can't remember where I can get the colored cabinet protectors. No the
> > grey/black protectors but the ones that come in different colors.
> > Anyone?

I would be happy to sell you any of the colored PinCab Protectors that

bogart wrote:
> www.pinballfanatic.com
>
> bogart
> www.pinrestore.com
>
> Max wrote:
> > Can't remember where I can get the colored cabinet protectors. No the
> > grey/black protectors but the ones that come in different colors.
> > Anyone?

www.pinballfanatic.com

bogart
www.pinrestore.com

On 11 Aug 2005 22:24:19 -0700, mrpin@pinballfanatic.com wrote:

>I would be happy to sell you any of the colored PinCab Protectors that
>you need.
>
>Happy flippin!!!
>
>Brad - mrpin@pinballfanatic.com

Please take no offense, I'd like to visit your site, but the
requirement to disable pop-up blockers and the use of Flash are big
turn-offs for me.

Chris, inlcude your website address.

pr

Chris Munson wrote:
> We have them!
>
> Chirs Munson
> Big Time Cabinets
>
> "Max" <doug@pattoncentral.com> wrote in message
> > Can't remember where I can get the colored cabinet protectors. No the
> > grey/black protectors but the ones that come in different colors.
> > Anyone?

We have them!

Chirs Munson
Big Time Cabinets

"Max" <doug@pattoncentral.com> wrote in message
> Can't remember where I can get the colored cabinet protectors. No the
> grey/black protectors but the ones that come in different colors.
> Anyone?

Ditto. I don't visit sites that expect me to chnage my browser
settings or download apps.

Jim D.

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Tried to order them from your website but credit card processing will
not go through for some reason, and it's not the card.