Your question

All leptop window 7 all drivers free download

Last response: in Windows 7
November 26, 2012 1:37:50 PM

pen driver,modem ,card reder all usb drivers
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
November 26, 2012 2:12:06 PM

Would be helpful if you can supply the model of the pc or its motherboard name.

Just asking for drivers and expecting us to be mind readers is just plain insulting, regardless of the level of English spoken.
m
l
a b \ Driver
a c 204 $ Windows 7
November 26, 2012 2:23:08 PM

hardayal singh said:
pen driver,modem ,card reder all usb drivers

All the drivers can be found on the internet. You are just looking at the wrong place.
m
l
Related resources
November 26, 2012 2:40:49 PM

I agree, seeing more and more questions that could easily be "googled". Not just driver questions but questions relating to (dell's, HP's, Compaq'...) pc's that if the user would just go to thier site they would get their answer a lot quicker.
m
l
November 26, 2012 3:43:07 PM

darkbooton said:
I agree, seeing more and more questions that could easily be "googled". Not just driver questions but questions relating to (dell's, HP's, Compaq'...) pc's that if the user would just go to thier site they would get their answer a lot quicker.

True I'm also seeing ridiculous questions like: "What do you think is better, video card1/cpu1 or video card2/cpu2?". Or, "Do you think my power supply is enough?"

The answer to all these types of questions should be, "Use Google to find the answer". Use Google to find benchmarks (some benchmarks can be found right here on tomshardware). Use Google to find drivers. Use Google to troubleshoot. In other words:

1. use Google
2. use Google
3. use Google
(n-1). use Google
n. use Google

n = infinity
m
l
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
November 26, 2012 3:49:54 PM

kulmnar said:
True I'm also seeing ridiculous questions like: "What do you think is better, video card1/cpu1 or video card2/cpu2?". Or, "Do you think my power supply is enough?"

The answer to all these types of questions should be, "Use Google to find the answer". Use Google to find benchmarks (some benchmarks can be found right here on tomshardware). Use Google to find drivers. Use Google to troubleshoot. In other words:

1. use Google
2. use Google
3. use Google
(n-1). use Google
n. use Google

n = infinity

You could throw "use Bing" in there once in a while for a little variety :) 
m
l
!