Hi,
When I start my pc(Windows XP Pro), just before the display names appear, I
see the picture I have as my desktop. Is there anyway to get rid of this, or
at least change it back to what you'd normally get? Any help is much
appreciated. Thankyou

Priceywazere Wrote:
> Hi,
> When I start my pc(Windows XP Pro), just before the display names
> appear, I
> see the picture I have as my desktop. Is there anyway to get rid of
> this, or
> at least change it back to what you'd normally get? Any help is much
> appreciated. Thankyou

Hope this helps:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=103327

--