Power Output Rating of MN-700

I am looking for the output signal power rating (in dBm or
mw) for the MN-700 wireless router base station. It is in
no manuals nor does the tech support have any clue as to
what I mean.

Thanks

Technical specifications are in the back of the User's Guide, i.e., Transmit
Power: Greater than +15 dBm; less than +17 dBm.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC