Price Check: Gottleib Bell Ringer

Those Bell Ringer roms are still wanted.
PinMame only has got bad dumps.
We could realy use new dumps.

Peter

"Rictor" <rictor99@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
> Mr. Pinball price guide says around 160 were made so there's not set
> price. Anyone know what the going rate is?
>
> http://www.pinballblog.com
> http://www.gameroomblog.com

I'll ask my buddy if he can pull the roms for me. Are they eproms or
masked proms? my emp-10 can't handle masked proms I don't think.

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

The board set is about 100% of the value of this game: $300-400. It's
a great game for a 4 year old, or a pile of college kids as a drinking
game, but most people tire of it after only a few plays.

Craig

On 11 Aug 2005 22:44:01 -0700, "Rictor" <rictor99@gmail.com> wrote:

>Mr. Pinball price guide says around 160 were made so there's not set
>price. Anyone know what the going rate is?
>
>http://www.pinballblog.com
>http://www.gameroomblog.com

The guys over at the Vpforums site say that it should have eproms in it.
So, please ask your buddy to pull them and get them read, before no-one can
get you the file.
And when you don't have the file, you can dump the cabinet. :-(
Any pinball game is a game worth saving now-a-days.
Even boring games.

Peter

"Cliffy" <crinear@comcast.net> schreef in bericht
> I'll ask my buddy if he can pull the roms for me. Are they eproms or
> masked proms? my emp-10 can't handle masked proms I don't think.
>
> Inkochnito wrote:
>> Those Bell Ringer roms are still wanted.
>> PinMame only has got bad dumps.
>> We could realy use new dumps.
>>
>> Peter
>>
>> "Rictor" <rictor99@gmail.com> schreef in bericht
>>
>>>Mr. Pinball price guide says around 160 were made so there's not set
>>>price. Anyone know what the going rate is?
>>>
>>>http://www.pinballblog.com
>>>http://www.gameroomblog.com
>>>

> --
> Cliffy - CARGPB2