PAPA pinball machines- WOW WOW WOW WOW

Last response: in Video Games
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 3:02:04 AM

for those of you who are hesitating or have not made up your mind to
attend PAPA, you need to go NOW. you can go there just to play the
machines as if you were in an arcade, or enter the tournaments....
so there is no pressure on anyone and you dont have to be a "pro"
player to attend.:)  its for all ages and any level of player.
the pinball selection is plentifull and its a big, clean exciting
place:)
im there now---------------
im just trying to share the experience with anyone who plays pinball.
its amazing!!!!!
www.papa.org
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 4:28:04 PM

Just out of curiosity....what's a "Professional Amature"?

:-)

"i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball" <who_won@hotmail.com>
wrote in message
> for those of you who are hesitating or have not made up your mind to
> attend PAPA, you need to go NOW. you can go there just to play the
> machines as if you were in an arcade, or enter the tournaments....
> so there is no pressure on anyone and you dont have to be a "pro"
> player to attend.:)  its for all ages and any level of player.
> the pinball selection is plentifull and its a big, clean exciting
> place:)
> im there now---------------
> im just trying to share the experience with anyone who plays pinball.
> its amazing!!!!!
> www.papa.org

Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 4:35:24 PM

Whoops...it's early..."Professional Amateur"...

"sdknews" <sdknews@verizon.net> wrote in message
news:o B0Le.22576$0d.15625@trnddc04...
> Just out of curiosity....what's a "Professional Amature"?
>
> :-)
>
> "i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball"
> <who_won@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> for those of you who are hesitating or have not made up your mind to
>> attend PAPA, you need to go NOW. you can go there just to play the
>> machines as if you were in an arcade, or enter the tournaments....
>> so there is no pressure on anyone and you dont have to be a "pro"
>> player to attend.:)  its for all ages and any level of player.
>> the pinball selection is plentifull and its a big, clean exciting
>> place:)
>> im there now---------------
>> im just trying to share the experience with anyone who plays pinball.
>> its amazing!!!!!
>> www.papa.org

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 4:35:25 PM

sdknews wrote:
> Whoops...it's early..."Professional Amateur"...

It's Professional and Amateur. You know the term Pro-Am?

Kevin
August 12, 2005 6:08:56 PM

Shuddup! I'm still trying to trick my company to send me to the USA to
coincide with Expo... one event at a time.

Cheers
MacMan

PS: Looking better this week!

In article <1123826524.885198.98860@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
<who_won@hotmail.com> wrote:

> for those of you who are hesitating or have not made up your mind to
> attend PAPA, you need to go NOW. you can go there just to play the
> machines as if you were in an arcade, or enter the tournaments....
> so there is no pressure on anyone and you dont have to be a "pro"
> player to attend.:)  its for all ages and any level of player.
> the pinball selection is plentifull and its a big, clean exciting
> place:)
> im there now---------------
> im just trying to share the experience with anyone who plays pinball.
> its amazing!!!!!
> www.papa.org
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 12, 2005 8:14:10 PM

Yes...I know...just thought it sounded funny. Guess not...

"Kevin Martin" <sigma@pair.com> wrote in message
news:D di8cl01b1o@news3.newsguy.com...
> sdknews wrote:
>> Whoops...it's early..."Professional Amateur"...
>
> It's Professional and Amateur. You know the term Pro-Am?
>
> Kevin
August 12, 2005 8:57:16 PM

What pins are for sale out there, any ST-TNG's;

looking for one, will pay to have it delivered back to Detroit.

Scott
Detroit
Anonymous
a b Ý World of Warcraft
August 15, 2005 2:36:19 AM

none for sale to my knowledge.
August 15, 2005 10:13:01 AM

scott wrote:
> What pins are for sale out there, any ST-TNG's;
>
> looking for one, will pay to have it delivered back to Detroit.
>
> Scott
> Detroit

This is a tournament, not a "show" as many know it.
!