PAPA pinball machines- WOW WOW WOW WOW

for those of you who are hesitating or have not made up your mind to
attend PAPA, you need to go NOW. you can go there just to play the
machines as if you were in an arcade, or enter the tournaments....
so there is no pressure on anyone and you dont have to be a "pro"
player to attend.:) its for all ages and any level of player.
the pinball selection is plentifull and its a big, clean exciting
place:)
im there now---------------
im just trying to share the experience with anyone who plays pinball.
its amazing!!!!!
www.papa.org
8 answers Last reply
More about papa pinball machines

    Just out of curiosity....what's a "Professional Amature"?

    :-)

    "i'm happy-talky-talking tina, here's your extra ball" <who_won@hotmail.com>
    wrote in message
    > for those of you who are hesitating or have not made up your mind to
    > attend PAPA, you need to go NOW. you can go there just to play the
    > machines as if you were in an arcade, or enter the tournaments....
    > so there is no pressure on anyone and you dont have to be a "pro"
    > player to attend.:) its for all ages and any level of player.
    > the pinball selection is plentifull and its a big, clean exciting
    > place:)
    > im there now---------------
    > im just trying to share the experience with anyone who plays pinball.
    > its amazing!!!!!
    > www.papa.org

    Whoops...it's early..."Professional Amateur"...

    sdknews wrote:
    > Whoops...it's early..."Professional Amateur"...

    It's Professional and Amateur. You know the term Pro-Am?

    Kevin

    Shuddup! I'm still trying to trick my company to send me to the USA to
    coincide with Expo... one event at a time.

    Cheers
    MacMan

    PS: Looking better this week!

    In article <1123826524.885198.98860@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
    <who_won@hotmail.com> wrote:

    > for those of you who are hesitating or have not made up your mind to
    > attend PAPA, you need to go NOW. you can go there just to play the
    > machines as if you were in an arcade, or enter the tournaments....
    > so there is no pressure on anyone and you dont have to be a "pro"
    > player to attend.:) its for all ages and any level of player.
    > the pinball selection is plentifull and its a big, clean exciting
    > place:)
    > im there now---------------
    > im just trying to share the experience with anyone who plays pinball.
    > its amazing!!!!!
    > www.papa.org

    Yes...I know...just thought it sounded funny. Guess not...

    "Kevin Martin" <sigma@pair.com> wrote in message
    > sdknews wrote:
    >> Whoops...it's early..."Professional Amateur"...
    >
    > It's Professional and Amateur. You know the term Pro-Am?
    >
    > Kevin

    What pins are for sale out there, any ST-TNG's;

    looking for one, will pay to have it delivered back to Detroit.

    Scott
    Detroit

    none for sale to my knowledge.

    scott wrote:
    > What pins are for sale out there, any ST-TNG's;
    >
    > looking for one, will pay to have it delivered back to Detroit.
    >
    > Scott
    > Detroit

    This is a tournament, not a "show" as many know it.

World Of Warcraft Games Video Games