Fast Start wont stay on

Hi
Hope someone can help with this l;ittle problem

Fast start wont stay on, after I have enabled it and re boot it is off
again,
any idea's.
I have Win XP,

Diolch yn Fawr ( Thanks)
5 answers Last reply
More about fast start wont stay

    What do you mean by "fast start"?

    If it is a bios setting, it has nothing to do with Windows, and everything
    to do with your M/B and your methodology of manipulating the computer bios.

    --
    Regards,

    Richard Urban
    Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

    Quote from: George Ankner

    "Eifion" <eifionapgwilym@myactiveware.com> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > Hope someone can help with this l;ittle problem
    >
    > Fast start wont stay on, after I have enabled it and re boot it is off
    > again,
    > any idea's.
    > I have Win XP,
    >
    > Diolch yn Fawr ( Thanks)

    Sorry I should have explained better

    I meant the Fast Start Toolbar By the Start button

    Diolch yn Fawr ( Thanks)

    Eifion wrote:

    > Sorry I should have explained better
    >
    > I meant the Fast Start Toolbar By the Start button
    >
    > Diolch yn Fawr ( Thanks)

    Do you mean the Quick Launch Bar? Go to MVP Kelly Theriot's site here:

    Click on "Q" and scroll down to the Quick Launch entries.

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com