  • Boot
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
September 14, 2005 2:59:49 AM

Hi
Hope someone can help with this l;ittle problem

Fast start wont stay on, after I have enabled it and re boot it is off
again,
any idea's.
I have Win XP,

Diolch yn Fawr ( Thanks)

More about : fast start wont stay

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 2:59:50 AM

What do you mean by "fast start"?

If it is a bios setting, it has nothing to do with Windows, and everything
to do with your M/B and your methodology of manipulating the computer bios.

--
Regards,

Richard Urban
Microsoft MVP Windows Shell/User

Quote from: George Ankner

"Eifion" <eifionapgwilym@myactiveware.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> Hope someone can help with this l;ittle problem
>
> Fast start wont stay on, after I have enabled it and re boot it is off
> again,
> any idea's.
> I have Win XP,
>
> Diolch yn Fawr ( Thanks)

Anonymous
September 14, 2005 1:59:56 PM

Sorry I should have explained better

I meant the Fast Start Toolbar By the Start button

Diolch yn Fawr ( Thanks)
Related resources
September 14, 2005 1:59:57 PM

Eifion wrote:

> Sorry I should have explained better
>
> I meant the Fast Start Toolbar By the Start button
>
> Diolch yn Fawr ( Thanks)

Do you mean the Quick Launch Bar? Go to MVP Kelly Theriot's site here:

Click on "Q" and scroll down to the Quick Launch entries.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com