slow pc

September 13, 2005 7:19:02 PM

over the last few weeks my pc has become really slow, i am using windows xp,
have norton prof and also adware protection. i have done several scans but
all have came up clean, (I am defraggmenting as we speak) I have had several
pop ups asking if i wish to de-bug i always click no cos i have no idea what
this means! the only other thing that i can think of is the site i use for
downloading may have caused it as it all seemed to happen around this time,
or is this just a coincidence?
--
lachygirl

More about : slow

September 14, 2005 12:10:42 AM

susan wrote:

> over the last few weeks my pc has become really slow, i am using windows xp,
> have norton prof and also adware protection. i have done several scans but
> all have came up clean, (I am defraggmenting as we speak) I have had several
> pop ups asking if i wish to de-bug i always click no cos i have no idea what
> this means! the only other thing that i can think of is the site i use for
> downloading may have caused it as it all seemed to happen around this time,
> or is this just a coincidence?

Rock
MS MVP Windows - Shell/User
!