slow pc

over the last few weeks my pc has become really slow, i am using windows xp,
have norton prof and also adware protection. i have done several scans but
all have came up clean, (I am defraggmenting as we speak) I have had several
pop ups asking if i wish to de-bug i always click no cos i have no idea what
this means! the only other thing that i can think of is the site i use for
downloading may have caused it as it all seemed to happen around this time,
or is this just a coincidence?
--
lachygirl
1 answer Last reply

    susan wrote:

    > over the last few weeks my pc has become really slow, i am using windows xp,
    > have norton prof and also adware protection. i have done several scans but
    > all have came up clean, (I am defraggmenting as we speak) I have had several
    > pop ups asking if i wish to de-bug i always click no cos i have no idea what
    > this means! the only other thing that i can think of is the site i use for
    > downloading may have caused it as it all seemed to happen around this time,
    > or is this just a coincidence?

    Rock
    MS MVP Windows - Shell/User

Microsoft Windows XP