Windows Explorer files in blue?

Can someone please tell me why some of the files in Explorer are in blue
text.
Thanks

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound guaranteed virus free.
Virus Database (VPS): 0537-0, 12/09/2005
Tested on: 13/09/2005 23:33:05

Why does Explorer display some files in blue color and some in green?
Windows supports file/folder color coding for easy identification for the
user. The encrypted are displayed in green color and the compressed NTFS
files are displayed in blue. To turn on/off this feature, use the following
steps:

To display compressed files in color:

a.. Double-click Folder Options in Control Panel.
b.. Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
c.. Click Appearance and Themes, and then click Folder Options.
d.. On the View tab, click to select the Show encrypted or compressed NTFS
files in color check box.
To disable the option, uncheck Show encrypted or compressed NTFS files in
color check box.