WTB: TZ Right Mini Playfield Sign

If you've got one for sale please let me know. I need one
badly...thanks

pinballnut_2000@yahoo.com

OK, is there an easy way to attach this plastic to the metal bracket?
The bracket looks like it's one piece...

> OK, is there an easy way to attach this plastic to the metal bracket?
> The bracket looks like it's one piece...

Rivets or screws. Rivets are typically how it's done if you have the
materials and tools and want it to look factory.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev