Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Hdmi port device

  • Cameras
  • Connection
  • HDMI
  • Devices
  • Peripherals
Last response: in Computer Peripherals
March 24, 2011 5:26:09 AM

i want to know which deice i can connect to the hdmi connector

More about : hdmi port device

March 24, 2011 10:32:16 AM

you have to be more specific.

typically computer hdmi ports are hdmi-out
typically television hdmi ports are hdmi-in

if you are trying to view photos on your pc use the usb to mini-usb cable that came with the camera

if you are trying to view photos on your television then you would have to be specific about what connectors you have. ive seen RCA style hookups but i wouldnt be suprised to see an hdmi one as well. in any case hookup is normally very simple