2 questions bout my connections

I upgraded my laptop from windows 95 to windows xp and now
the computer says my area network is connected even when i
unplug it and i also have other laptop which connection
sends packets but doesnt recive them...if anyone know how
to fiz these problems or need more info about it please
email me at deadwaits@gmail.com thank you
1 answer Last reply
More about questions bout connections

    First off this newsgroup is only for the Microsoft networking hardware.

    Second off Either post in the correct newsgroup or post what microsoft
    networking hardware you are using. An appropriate newsgroup would be
    one or more of the following Windows XP newsgroup, general networking
    newsgroup, &/or a newsgroup for the network card involved.

    deadwaits@gmail.com wrote:
    > I upgraded my laptop from windows 95 to windows xp and now
    > the computer says my area network is connected even when i
    > unplug it and i also have other laptop which connection
    > sends packets but doesnt recive them...if anyone know how
    > to fiz these problems or need more info about it please
    > email me at deadwaits@gmail.com thank you

Routers Laptops Microsoft Networking