FS: Phoenix Arcade FH Funhouse Playfield Overlay $240 Ship..

I have a FH overlay I bought from Darin from his last run in May. My
FH playfield actually looks pretty good after cleanup. Hate to let it
go but I'll probably never use it. Price is just what I paid for it -
$240 shipped in the US. Email if interested.

Thanks, Greg Ong

gregory dot ong at comcast dot net

Sorry, this has been sold.

Thanks, Greg