Price check, would you buy them.

Mike

Splendid

Ok what would you guys do.

4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind, Earthshaker.

Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.

rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a bit
buried.

Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.

NOW...

Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real nice.

OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
and offer him less?

You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
sweet.

Any particular items I should look for on any of them?

thanks

john

Um, Bueller, hello? Good find!

Chris

"Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Ok what would you guys do.
>
> 4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind,
> Earthshaker.
>
> Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.
>
> rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a
> bit buried.
>
> Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
> considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.
>
> NOW...
>
> Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
> back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real
> nice.
>
> OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
> and offer him less?
>
> You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
> sweet.
>
> Any particular items I should look for on any of them?
>
> thanks
>
> john

If they are complete re: boards and backglasses, yes, that's a good
deal. Even if you only got 3 out of 4 of them working 100%, still a
good deal.

Dont buy them. It sounds like a total rip-off. Where are they exactly?
Kemmer

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

> Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
> considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.

Get off your computer and get there with cash in your hand. 375 bucks each,
you cant go wrong. IMO

Geez, if the ES backglass is in decent shape, you can get over 200 for it.
(not that I want you to part them out, I would rather you get them all
working)

Skeets

GIVE CASH AND RUN FAST at that price you can't go wrong

Dave

"Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Ok what would you guys do.
>
> 4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind,
> Earthshaker.
>
> Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.
>
> rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a
> bit buried.
>
> Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
> considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.
>
> NOW...
>
> Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
> back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real
> nice.
>
> OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
> and offer him less?
>
> You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
> sweet.
>
> Any particular items I should look for on any of them?
>
> thanks
>
> john

Mike

Splendid

OKOK,,, Just secured them.

Man that was some fast responses..

"Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Ok what would you guys do.
>
> 4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind,
> Earthshaker.
>
> Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.
>
> rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a
> bit buried.
>
> Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
> considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.
>
> NOW...
>
> Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
> back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real
> nice.
>
> OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
> and offer him less?
>
> You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
> sweet.
>
> Any particular items I should look for on any of them?
>
> thanks
>
> john

Adi

If they are complete as you described I GUARANTEE you , you will get your
money back no matter what you do with them. Buy it and run to his place,
screaming on top of your lungs SOLD! and waving money in your hand.

This is the breakdown:
Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there - missing JUST the glass? 15$
bucks

Adi
www.txpinball.com

"Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
> Ok what would you guys do.
>
> 4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind,
Earthshaker.

> Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.
>
> rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a
bit
> buried.
>
> Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
> considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.
>
> NOW...
>
> Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
> back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real
nice.

> OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
> and offer him less?
>
> You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
> sweet.
>
> Any particular items I should look for on any of them?
>
> thanks
>
> john

Andy

That's cheap dude. Go get them