Price check, would you buy them.

Ok what would you guys do.

4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind, Earthshaker.

Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.

rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a bit
buried.

Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.

NOW...

Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real nice.

OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
and offer him less?

You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
sweet.

Any particular items I should look for on any of them?

thanks

john
11 answers Last reply
More about price check them

    Average of $375 each!!! Why are you posting on rgp and not driving to pick
    them up???

    --
    Mike S.
    Kalamazoo, MI

    Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
    W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
    M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

    I'd be all over them. What are you waiting for?

    Michael

    > Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
    > considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.

    Get off your computer and get there with cash in your hand. 375 bucks each,
    you cant go wrong. IMO

    Geez, if the ES backglass is in decent shape, you can get over 200 for it.
    (not that I want you to part them out, I would rather you get them all
    working)

    Skeets

    Um, Bueller, hello? Good find!

    Chris

    "Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok what would you guys do.
    >
    > 4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind,
    > Earthshaker.
    >
    > Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.
    >
    > rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a
    > bit buried.
    >
    > Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
    > considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.
    >
    > NOW...
    >
    > Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
    > back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real
    > nice.
    >
    > OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
    > and offer him less?
    >
    > You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
    > sweet.
    >
    > Any particular items I should look for on any of them?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

    If you don't want them LMK. I will buy them now!

    If they are complete re: boards and backglasses, yes, that's a good
    deal. Even if you only got 3 out of 4 of them working 100%, still a
    good deal.

    Dont buy them. It sounds like a total rip-off. Where are they exactly?
    Kemmer

    GIVE CASH AND RUN FAST at that price you can't go wrong

    Dave

    "Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok what would you guys do.
    >
    > 4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind,
    > Earthshaker.
    >
    > Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.
    >
    > rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a
    > bit buried.
    >
    > Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
    > considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.
    >
    > NOW...
    >
    > Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
    > back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real
    > nice.
    >
    > OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
    > and offer him less?
    >
    > You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
    > sweet.
    >
    > Any particular items I should look for on any of them?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

    OKOK,,, Just secured them.

    Man that was some fast responses..

    "Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok what would you guys do.
    >
    > 4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind,
    > Earthshaker.
    >
    > Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.
    >
    > rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a
    > bit buried.
    >
    > Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
    > considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.
    >
    > NOW...
    >
    > Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
    > back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real
    > nice.
    >
    > OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
    > and offer him less?
    >
    > You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
    > sweet.
    >
    > Any particular items I should look for on any of them?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

    If they are complete as you described I GUARANTEE you , you will get your
    money back no matter what you do with them. Buy it and run to his place,
    screaming on top of your lungs SOLD! and waving money in your hand.

    This is the breakdown:
    Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there - missing JUST the glass? 15$
    bucks

    Adi
    www.txpinball.com

    "Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok what would you guys do.
    >
    > 4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind,
    Earthshaker.

    > Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.
    >
    > rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a
    bit
    > buried.
    >
    > Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
    > considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.
    >
    > NOW...
    >
    > Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
    > back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real
    nice.

    > OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
    > and offer him less?
    >
    > You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
    > sweet.
    >
    > Any particular items I should look for on any of them?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

    That's cheap dude. Go get them

    Andy

    "Mike" <jnhutch@ev1.net> wrote in message
    > Ok what would you guys do.
    >
    > 4 pinballs, CYCLONE , The Machine Bride of PinBOT, Whirlwind,
    > Earthshaker.
    >
    > Cyclone missing backglass, translite is there.
    >
    > rest of them complete. Didn't get to look at them close up. they were a
    > bit buried.
    >
    > Guy wants $1500 for the lot. Assume they are not working. Did notice
    > considerable cabinet wear on the whirlwind.
    >
    > NOW...
    >
    > Should I just say WTF and buy the lot hoping that most likely get my money
    > back buy parting them out, or who knows, a couple might shop out real
    > nice.
    >
    > OR,, should I be picky, look them over real good and pick the ones I want
    > and offer him less?
    >
    > You know how op's are, He said 1500, give it to him and run.. short and
    > sweet.
    >
    > Any particular items I should look for on any of them?
    >
    > thanks
    >
    > john

Games Video Games