GREAT seller / customer service alert! Phoenix Arcade / az..

I wanted to publically thank Darin from Phoenixarcade.com. I had ordered
some product that had gotten damaged in shipping (thanks UPS). He not only
handled the problem professionally, he even sent me a complimentary
embroidered Phoenix Arcade t-shirt.

Now folks, anyone can replace a damaged item, hell some people might even
get it out to you fairly quickly. When you not only do what's right, but
then go beyond what people expect, that's good customer service.

My only hope with all the "rights" questions these days is that Darin can
continue to be involved in artwork design / reporduction process, as the
quality of his products is as strong as his customer service. I own plenty
of his artwork to prove it:

720 side art
TAF decals
FH pf overlay
FH side art

Many thanks Darin.

Andy
10 answers Last reply
More about great seller customer service alert phoenix arcade

    Darin's products and service are top shelf.I really hope one of these
    licensed people make a smart move and work something out with him.

    Christopher Hutchins
    www.highendpins.com

    "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
    >I wanted to publically thank Darin from Phoenixarcade.com. I had ordered
    >some product that had gotten damaged in shipping (thanks UPS). He not only
    >handled the problem professionally, he even sent me a complimentary
    >embroidered Phoenix Arcade t-shirt.
    >
    > Now folks, anyone can replace a damaged item, hell some people might even
    > get it out to you fairly quickly. When you not only do what's right, but
    > then go beyond what people expect, that's good customer service.
    >
    > My only hope with all the "rights" questions these days is that Darin can
    > continue to be involved in artwork design / reporduction process, as the
    > quality of his products is as strong as his customer service. I own
    > plenty of his artwork to prove it:
    >
    > 720 side art
    > TAF decals
    > FH pf overlay
    > FH side art
    >
    > Many thanks Darin.
    >
    > Andy

    mmmmmm... top shelf... my favorite... lol. Of course you already know
    that. :)

    Andy

    "Christopher Hutchins" <highendpins@NOSPAMalltel.net> wrote in message
    > Darin's products and service are top shelf.I really hope one of these
    > licensed people make a smart move and work something out with him.
    >
    > Christopher Hutchins
    > www.highendpins.com
    >
    > "Andy" <andy@NOSPAMcharlottepinball.com> wrote in message
    >>I wanted to publically thank Darin from Phoenixarcade.com. I had ordered
    >>some product that had gotten damaged in shipping (thanks UPS). He not
    >>only handled the problem professionally, he even sent me a complimentary
    >>embroidered Phoenix Arcade t-shirt.
    >>
    >> Now folks, anyone can replace a damaged item, hell some people might even
    >> get it out to you fairly quickly. When you not only do what's right, but
    >> then go beyond what people expect, that's good customer service.
    >>
    >> My only hope with all the "rights" questions these days is that Darin can
    >> continue to be involved in artwork design / reporduction process, as the
    >> quality of his products is as strong as his customer service. I own
    >> plenty of his artwork to prove it:
    >>
    >> 720 side art
    >> TAF decals
    >> FH pf overlay
    >> FH side art
    >>
    >> Many thanks Darin.
    >>
    >> Andy

    thanks for the kind words andy

    and for your continued support.

    darin

    ya know the sad part is...

    most companies bend over backword to hire people that do their job
    better then they can do themselves. usually easier then going through
    all the legal work. it is truely pathic that the licenced companies
    arnt extending the licences to these people that actually know how to
    do the work properly. it would earn them more money in the long term
    instead of trying to reinvent the wheel like they are trying to do with
    some items now.

    mjmmx

    I have tried to hold my Tongue for long enough.

    We are working with the person who made the decals who is not Darin for your
    information.

    Darin just sold them he did not create the art or make them.

    We have also sent them the Vector Graphics so they can fix some bugs with
    the art.

    All will be revealed soon..

    Wayne Gillard

    see you should have kept holding your tongue. Id rather buy my art on
    the 'now' black market :)

    Absolutely, LJ. Who ever makes Darin's decals does one hell of a nice
    job and Darin is a pleasure to deal with. :-)

    Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

    "Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
    shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
    city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

    (Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

    Lee Jarman wrote:
    > > We are working with the person who made the decals who is not Darin for
    > > your
    > > information.
    > >
    > > Darin just sold them he did not create the art or make them.
    > >

    > FYI, it matters "not" who actually makes the products, .. but the business
    > ethics and person who stands "behind" the products that is most important!
    >
    > LJ

    > We are working with the person who made the decals who is not Darin for
    > your
    > information.
    >
    > Darin just sold them he did not create the art or make them.

    FYI, it matters "not" who actually makes the products, .. but the business
    ethics and person who stands "behind" the products that is most important!

    LJ

    You make it sound like it was a secret. Darin never kept it a secret.
    The way you say this makes it sound as though you would go behind the
    back of a director making a movie... afterall, he's only a director,
    right? Or to heck with the symphony conductor, I'm going right to the
    orchestra themselves and make music :)

    --
    Cliffy - CARGPB2
    A passion for pinball!

    l am of the opinion
    ( if you payed for it, then its your work) .......(not counting Lic.)
    that's regardless of who you actually got to make/drew/had it drawn or
    had it made...
    the only part that matters is the end product.... and not forgetting
    the most important part ..... QAULITY CONTROL

    l have not seen cab art decals better than Darin's
    1. QAULITY CONTROL
    and
    2. pride in the products his selling

    regards,