Elvis Gold...For Trade?

Hi Everyone....Just trying to get a few feelers for what my trade
options would be here.....I would like to trade an Elvis Gold Pinball
with VERY LITTLE use for a dual sitdown racing game (and perhaps a
project dmd pin). I know everyone has varying opinions of what a
machine is worth, but realistically, what titles would I be looking at
for a dual sitdown racing game in the price range of an Elvis Gold? I
would like a project pin as well (something to keep me busy during the
winter) if that would be possible depending on the title of the dual
racing game. I pretty much know what to expect to get for the Elvis
Gold, but I dont really keep up with racing game prices. They seem to
be all over the board....Any input would be appreciated....Tim

Sorry it is an Elvis Gold, not a regular Elvis.....So it would have to
be Pole Position II... :)
I actually have an LW3, and I play it... (just not as much as my
Simpsons or WH20)...

These are guesstimates based on what I've seen recently:

Cruis'n USA, California Speed, and SF Rush (original or Alcatraz) seem
to run about $800-$1200ish these days for one.
Rush 2049 and Hydro Thunder seem to be around $2500-$2750ish for one.
There are numerous Sega racing titles to be had from as low as about
$600 up into the thousands.

Hope this helps a little.

Mike

Thanks for the prices...I will look into it a little further myself. I
love pinball more than anything else too. I am looking at getting this
racing machine for a Boys & Girls Club here in Milwaukee, I think the
kids would love it. Originally the Elvis was going to go in there...but
hey, an Elvis Gold on free play with 200 inner city kids a day....Not
really a pretty picture. There would be quite a bit of maintenance I
wouldnt have time for. I am not putting this machine on route or
charging money.....I work for the clubs and think this would be a
really cool thing for these kids to have. Pinball and arcade games are
what I love doing and did as a kid...Many of these kids would never get
the same opportunity thanks to Xbox and/or lack of money. I guess since
I have done things in my past that I am not proud of.... this could
hopefully move my Karma a little out of the negative.... :)

Adi

What about Cruisin' Exotica? I simply despise video games and never played
them in arcades as a kid, ever. Pinball and pinball only, or nothing. Didn't
care about foosball, darts, redemption or anything else. I did enjoy to play
pool, though, pool is cool and relaxing.

But that particular game is probably the only one I'd want to own at all.
There is something about it, that struck a chord with me, I guess.

Adi
www.txpinball.com