Info on Whitewater Mod Insanity Falls lights

Hi,

Someone mentioned a blue-lighting-strip mod on Insatity Falls for WH2O.
Anybody have details and pics on that mod? I thought I'd contacted
the author / POC of that thread, but never heard back... maybe google
groups failed me.

Thanks,

Dale

On ebay search for "electroluminescent" - you should find a dozen or so
products which relate to a flexible rod / wire which glows when 12vdc
is applied. I've never seen the mod, but I'm guessing its an EL
strip/wire, if not a cold-cathode rod.

Marcel

dalemstevens wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Someone mentioned a blue-lighting-strip mod on Insatity Falls for WH2O.
> Anybody have details and pics on that mod? I thought I'd contacted
> the author / POC of that thread, but never heard back... maybe google
> groups failed me.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dale

Mark from Silverball Productions has one in his shop right now that
someone else added the blue neon lighting to the ramps. It looks
fantastic. Ask Mark about it, he can give more details.

Mattax