Making a shortcut to My Recent Documents

September 14, 2005 1:53:02 AM

How do you make a shortcut to the "My Recent Documents" menu in the start
menu? I've tried all the usual ways and searched the news groups but come dry.
Anonymous
September 14, 2005 10:09:05 PM

Type recent in Start Run and you'll find the folder. I assume that is your problem rather than how to create a shortcut.

!