WTB: Super Mario Mushroom World (smaller yellow version)

Last response: in Video Games
August 12, 2005 6:45:06 PM

I am looking for a real nice Super Mario Mushroom World for my kids.
If anyone has one and it is for sale you can email me at neghet at
yahoo.com. Looking for a really nice to near mint. Shopped or
unshopped. I live in nebraska.

Thanks
Jim
August 13, 2005 4:26:36 AM

one on ebay right now, overpriced in my opinion, but have a look
"skers" <neghet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for a real nice Super Mario Mushroom World for my kids.
> If anyone has one and it is for sale you can email me at neghet at
> yahoo.com. Looking for a really nice to near mint. Shopped or
> unshopped. I live in nebraska.
>
> Thanks
> Jim

Anonymous
August 15, 2005 2:52:10 PM

Wow...you should have been at the Mesquite, Texas super auction this
last weekend. There was a cherry looking one there that went for $585.

Craig Hassell

On 12 Aug 2005 14:45:06 -0700, "skers" <neghet@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am looking for a real nice Super Mario Mushroom World for my kids.
>If anyone has one and it is for sale you can email me at neghet at
>yahoo.com. Looking for a really nice to near mint. Shopped or
>unshopped. I live in nebraska.
>
>Thanks
>Jim

2005 Texas Pinball Festival