WTB: Super Mario Mushroom World (smaller yellow version)

I am looking for a real nice Super Mario Mushroom World for my kids.
If anyone has one and it is for sale you can email me at neghet at
yahoo.com. Looking for a really nice to near mint. Shopped or
unshopped. I live in nebraska.

Thanks
Jim
2 answers Last reply
More about super mario mushroom world smaller yellow version

    one on ebay right now, overpriced in my opinion, but have a look
    "skers" <neghet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > I am looking for a real nice Super Mario Mushroom World for my kids.
    > If anyone has one and it is for sale you can email me at neghet at
    > yahoo.com. Looking for a really nice to near mint. Shopped or
    > unshopped. I live in nebraska.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Jim

    Wow...you should have been at the Mesquite, Texas super auction this
    last weekend. There was a cherry looking one there that went for $585.

    Craig Hassell

    On 12 Aug 2005 14:45:06 -0700, "skers" <neghet@yahoo.com> wrote:

    >I am looking for a real nice Super Mario Mushroom World for my kids.
    >If anyone has one and it is for sale you can email me at neghet at
    >yahoo.com. Looking for a really nice to near mint. Shopped or
    >unshopped. I live in nebraska.
    >
    >Thanks
    >Jim

    2005 Texas Pinball Festival
    October 28th-30th, 2005
    Irving, Texas
    www.texaspinball.com

    Hassell Castle Homepage
    Includes information on my games and
    the Cirqus Voltaire Owners List:
    http://www.hassellcastle.com

    > Posted thru AtlantisNews - Explore EVERY Newsgroup <
    > http://www.AtlantisNews.com -- Lightning Fast!!! <
    > Access the Most Content * No Limits * Best Service <

Games Video Games Product