Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Window 7 ultimate product key

Last response: in Windows 7

Best solution

a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 4:21:21 AM

No can do sparky you need to buy it!Toms Hardware does not support piracy!
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 4:36:54 AM

We should start a sticky that has links to all the threads of people asking for Windows product keys. Would be a nice laugh for us to see all the sarcastic comments and serve as a deterrent to these people, as they can see they aint gonna get it.
Score
Related resources
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 5:14:29 AM

I like it. Might turn into a sport though lol
Score
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 5:38:25 AM

These morons never read the stickys though. At least I have not seen any people confusing us with Pogo tech spport lately. It seemed like there were 3 or 4 of those a day for at least a year. :heink: 

There actually was a dumbest threads thread once that went at least 10 pages. Not sure if it was ever stickied or not. I might have to look around for it. Pretty sure I did post in it.
Score
November 27, 2012 5:47:26 AM

I think you want to crack windows 7?
If right, I will help you...
Score
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 5:52:52 AM

THT_98 said:

Enjoy your ban if you do.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 5:55:17 AM

really THT? BANHAMMER

I don't think they read the sticky, just be amusing to read lol.

Here you go OP:
G0BUY-1TAND-USTOP-TH3ST-3AL1N
Score
November 27, 2012 5:56:57 AM

THT_98 said:

Did you not read the posts above you? Because they CLEARLY state that we don't promote piracy, so please stop and not make yourself look any more foolish.

PS, if you are trolling I am sorry.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 6:00:42 AM

Ah, I really wish I could find that dumbest threads ever thread. It was at least a year ago and maybe even 2 years ago. I'll never find it though if it's that old.
Score
November 27, 2012 6:03:46 AM

Since this thread is going to be gone soon do any of you guys know if there is a rule against saying you have item for sale in the classifieds in a thread say asking about what gpu they should get.

ex.
Jim: what card should I get for $110

Me: A 7770, Also I have a 7770 that I am selling in right now for $90.

would that be ok or no bueno?

Score
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 6:08:06 AM

austinwillis81 said:
Since this thread is going to be gone soon do any of you guys know if there is a rule against saying you have item for sale in the classifieds in a thread say asking about what gpu they should get.

ex.

I would think it would be OK. If you had the card advertised in the "Deals" section of the forums where you are supposed to sell stuff you could just link to that post.
Score
a b $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 6:17:42 AM

austinwillis81 said:

ex.

I I know no "advertising" your business/products in general... And someone could just.do that sort of thing to sell stuff. Anyone can say "you should buy this and im selling it" in answer to most questions which.is why.it looks bad, and there is ulterior motive for the answer. Hence the problem. I think if you provided benchmarks/reviews/more info and a "you could search the deals forum for one" or took it to PM maybe?
Score
November 27, 2012 6:18:58 AM

anort3 said:
I would think it would be OK. If you had the card advertised in the "Deals" section of the forums where you are supposed to sell stuff you could just link to that post.

Alright,thanks anort3. And I need to go to bed. "I have a 7770 that I'm selling IN right now." Where in the world did the "in" come from?
Score
November 27, 2012 6:22:48 AM

unksol said:
I I know no "advertising" your business/products in general... And someone could just.do that sort of thing to sell stuff. Anyone can say "you should buy this and im selling it" in answer to most questions which.is why.it looks bad, and there is ulterior motive for the answer. Hence the problem. I think if you provided benchmarks/reviews/more info and a "you could search the deals forum for one" or took it to PM maybe?

Well it looks like I'll just pm them a message about it. Informing them that I have a item for sale that is relevant to there want.

Either way thanks for the info both of you.
Score
November 27, 2012 6:23:15 AM

Score
November 27, 2012 6:24:19 AM

*** up
Score
November 27, 2012 6:27:35 AM

THT_98 said:
*** up

Please elaborate on how this is "*** up". I need some free laughs to put me to sleep.
Score
a c 416 $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 8:42:11 AM

This topic has been closed by SR-71 Blackbird
Score
a c 416 $ Windows 7
November 27, 2012 8:42:23 AM

Best answer selected by SR-71 Blackbird.
Score
!