Free Friday: 1969 Williams Expo plastics

I have a complete set (I think it is complete) of Expo plastics. They
are dirty and areas of paint loss on the backs. If anyone wants these
for the shipping of $10, hit me up at beatty1821 at hotmail dot com.
Pinball Rocks!!

Damn! Now if only it were the game itself. I've been looking for an Expo
for a friend of mine for YEARS! Just watch, now I'll find an Expo all of
a sudden and it'll need plastics.... and they'll be gone! :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

That's a bummer Cliffy, but I doubt you would want these plastics
anyway, they are probably only good to use for making reproes to be
honest. A couple are decent, but then a couple are pretty rough too.
I can give you the playfield they came off of, do you like
termites??;-)
Scott

Ummm no. We got enough of those already in sunny Cal :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
http://www.passionforpinball.com