I use Incredimail for E mails. It has now started putting any mails i send
into my Outlook Express outbox.Then I can send it from there.I am running XP
Pro with SP 2. Could anyone explain this to me. Incredimail is set as my
default E Mail programme
TIA

Alias

Do you and your computer a favor and get rid of Incredimail.

Alias

"perky" <alperk47.asif.@hotmail.com> wrote

perky wrote:

> I use Incredimail for E mails. It has now started putting any mails i send
> into my Outlook Express outbox.Then I can send it from there.I am running XP
> Pro with SP 2. Could anyone explain this to me. Incredimail is set as my
> default E Mail programme

Uninstall that nasty app

Plato
that seems to be the opinion of peaple generally.i think i would be better
doing that