Sign in with
Your question

Dell Mini 10v Screen Resolution

Last response: in Laptop Tech Support
May 19, 2010 11:57:25 PM

1st Time poster here.

I have a Dell Mini 10v and I have a really annoying issue. The Screen Resolution of 1024X600. I have an audio editing/recording program that I would like to use on it, but it wants a native 1024x768 resolution. the bottom half of the program cuts off (which is where the particular editing tools that I want to use is located).

Does anyone know of a way to force the resolution on this laptop to go to 1024x768 even if it does look "pinched". I don't need square boxes. I just need to reach the controls on the program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW. the program that I am using is "Magix Audio Cleaning Lab".
a c 572 D Laptop
May 20, 2010 12:58:56 AM

It can't be forced to display768 pixels when there are only 600. It's a physical limitation.
Can the program be 'forced' to go into 800x600 resolution?
Look at the program's minimum requirements here: http://www.decibelhifi.com.au/prod292.htm
m
l
January 3, 2013 1:39:42 AM

Trynn said:
1st Time poster here.

I have a Dell Mini 10v and I have a really annoying issue. The Screen Resolution of 1024X600. I have an audio editing/recording program that I would like to use on it, but it wants a native 1024x768 resolution. the bottom half of the program cuts off (which is where the particular editing tools that I want to use is located).

Does anyone know of a way to force the resolution on this laptop to go to 1024x768 even if it does look "pinched". I don't need square boxes. I just need to reach the controls on the program.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

BTW. the program that I am using is "Magix Audio Cleaning Lab".

m
l
!