zonefriends dont load on

Last response: in Video Games
June 6, 2004 2:34:53 AM

Hi!
What has happend to the zone friends?
For years i have been playing and suddenly, for the last 2? months, often im
disconnected from the zonefriends, and it doesnt load on. Sometimes it even
freeze. HELPPPPPP, my friends are out there.....

More about : zonefriends dont load

Anonymous
June 8, 2004 9:46:54 AM

you find an answer to this question will you be kind
enuff to forward the answer to me I would greatly
appreciate it I would ask for myself but I found this
page by pure luck and will probally never stumble upon it
again I have a friends list but as soon as I send a zone
message mine disconnects me
any help would be great
thanks

June 9, 2004 3:59:08 AM

I don't extensively know about this probelm, so if a tech has a better
answer, disregard this message:

ZoneFriends has been schizophrenic for quite some time now, and sometimes it
will load, other times it will not.

If you can enter a lobby, close ZF, and then right-click a user in the user
list, select "View Profile", and then push the "Send ZoneMessage" button to
try to get ZoneFriends to load again.

Other than that, sometimes you just have to wait and hope... try clearing
out your temp files too, perhaps that would help.

Shutter

"jan_l_62@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:199df01c44d56$ad4d3160$a401280a@phx.gbl...