zonefriends dont load on

Hi!
What has happend to the zone friends?
For years i have been playing and suddenly, for the last 2? months, often im
disconnected from the zonefriends, and it doesnt load on. Sometimes it even
freeze. HELPPPPPP, my friends are out there.....
2 answers Last reply
More about zonefriends dont load
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    you find an answer to this question will you be kind
    enuff to forward the answer to me I would greatly
    appreciate it I would ask for myself but I found this
    page by pure luck and will probally never stumble upon it
    again I have a friends list but as soon as I send a zone
    message mine disconnects me
    any help would be great
    thanks

  2. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    I don't extensively know about this probelm, so if a tech has a better
    answer, disregard this message:

    ZoneFriends has been schizophrenic for quite some time now, and sometimes it
    will load, other times it will not.

    If you can enter a lobby, close ZF, and then right-click a user in the user
    list, select "View Profile", and then push the "Send ZoneMessage" button to
    try to get ZoneFriends to load again.

    Other than that, sometimes you just have to wait and hope... try clearing
    out your temp files too, perhaps that would help.

    Shutter

    "jan_l_62@hotmail.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
    message news:199df01c44d56$ad4d3160$a401280a@phx.gbl...

Connection Games Microsoft Video Games