Reinstalling Zeus

Please help me reinstall Zeus program I may have inadvertently deleted.

By the way, what is the function this program
--
Roman A

"Zeus" is not a Microsoft program. If you wish to reinstall it,
use the installation media.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

In news:69CAFC93-3767-4FAB-A0E8-D0F181CDBD6B@microsoft.com,
SpectorKane <nonesuch@hairsalon.com> typed:

> Please help me reinstall Zeus program I may have inadvertently
> deleted.
>
> By the way, what is the function this program

I never heard of it, and can't help, but why do you want to
install a program if you don't know what it's function is?

Please reply to the newsgroup

SpectorKane wrote:
> Please help me reinstall Zeus program I may have inadvertently deleted.

Never heard of it, but why can't you simply use the CD from which it
was originally installed to reinstall it?

> By the way, what is the function this program

OK, I give up. If you don't know what the application does, why do you
want to install it?

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: