MN 500's Wireless just died ...

Hi,

I have a MN 500 basestation. Yesterday, suddenly the
wireless died on me.

* I can still connect using the wired connection mode,
but the wireless is dead.
* The wireless LED also doesn't come on!

I tried
* Powering it down for a while, it didnt help.
* Doing a hard reset, that didnt help either.
* Locating the latest firmware for it on the MS
Broadband site, and it isnt available there (they have a
link to the MN700 firmware, but none to the last MN500
one).

Do i have any other options? or do I just have to junk
it?!! :-(

Any help / pointers will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

joker

The update only mentions the software & firmware that has changed since
the last release. Since the MN-500 firmware was updated on an earlier
release they didn't mention it. I guess they thought people would be
smart enough to realize that the update is cumulative & not that it only
includes the updates mentioned. It also includes the latest firmware
version for the MN-500. If that doesn't work I'd say call Microsoft.