Missing bottom door on sony vaio pcvrs510

clayton1082

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2011
hey bought a used sony vaio pcvrs510 its got those stupid flop down doors for the dvd and cd drives well i have 2 questions. 1 im missing the bottom door for the computer case it covers 4 usb ports and a 1334 high speed input where can i find this. 2 i noticed that there is a space above those usb ports and the high speed transfer port i popped of the plastic guard and it holds an internal multi card reader but it is not installed ive looked everywhere for the stock one that would have came from the factory and no luck i would just take the useless floppy out and install a 17 in 1 there but with the way the front of the pc is set up with those doors there is only enough space to fit a 3.5 floppy in so thats out of the question without cutting a gaping hole in the front of the plastic guard any ideas suggestions sony has nothing on there website. i dont game on my pc i just surf the web i would just like to have those 2 things, that missing drop down door and the internal card reader thank u.