HP wireless keyboard drivers

Henry Talman

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2011
Hello,
My problem is that my key board functions for internet and emails conections do not work no matter how I try to set them up as instructed. The y keys do show activity at the reception box
Is the problem the typ of keyboard Im telling my computer I have. As it does not specifically give an option that gives me confidence that I am making the right chioce. or have my driver been corrupted

Henry Talman

i'm not sure what you're trying to ask... you might want to clarify what you want to know...

are you hinting that your keyboard works in certain applications (internet) but fails to work in others?

keyboards (minus any special manufacturer-included buttons) are all plug and play. you plug them in and they work (with everything). drivers on the cd included allow you to use all the special function keys as well as any other special modes the keyboard might have.

the only default setting that might cause trouble (letters appearing as other letters) would be if you buy a keyboard (for instance a qwerty layout) but are using a different language in your settings (for instance a dvorak layout). this would cause keys to register as other keys.