WTB: BSD playfield inserts and cabinet decals

On 13 Aug 2005 07:25:50 -0700, "dd" <armandb@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Anyone know where to fine either?

I don't think anyone has made cabinet decals for this game.

Are you needing insert decals or just the inserts?

I have a dead PF you could have pretty reasonably and pound the inserts out
if you just need inserts?

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"dd" <armandb@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> Anyone know where to fine either?

dd

I need the decals for the inserts...

John Wart, jr wrote:
> Are you needing insert decals or just the inserts?
>
> I have a dead PF you could have pretty reasonably and pound the inserts out
> if you just need inserts?
>
> --
> http://www.myhomegameroom.com
>

> "dd" <armandb@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> > Anyone know where to fine either?

The artwork is screened right on them.

Which particular insert(s) do you need? Some of the ones on this PF are
fine, it's just the wood part of the PF cracked and started to delaminate